The LGBTQ Caucus of the San Bernardino County Young Democrats is dedicated to supporting and promoting the values and position of the Democratic Party. We promote justice and equality regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression for such issues and concerns as:
- Government Operations
- Government Rule-Making and Practices
- Government Funding and Appropriations
- Welfare and Social Service Benefits
- Hate Crimes
- Relationship Rights and Responsibilities
- Adoption and Definitions of Family
- Public Accommodations
- Economic Development
- Economic Inequality
- and, Ending Racism within the LGBTQ Community
The Caucus works to inform and advise our representatives and other professional organization of the unique needs and challenges faced by the LGBTQ Community and to develop resources to create welcoming environments free from discrimination for all. The Caucus intends protect the advancements that we have made as a community.
For more information on how to get involved, please email LGBTQ@sbcyd.org.