The Vice-President of Finance is third in the presidential line of succession.
The VP of Finance will:
- Chair the Finance Committee;
- Set-up and maintain a club bank account in accordance to the law;
- Renew the FPPC ID with the California Secretary of State Office;
- Keep accurate records of SBCYD’s financial transactions;
- Co-sign SBCYD’s bank account;
- Present a financial report to the General Body annually;
- Ensure the development of a fundraising plan with the Fundraising Director;
- Vote in Executive Board Meetings;
- Assist the President.
To be considered for the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: SBCYD Open Positions: VP of Finance